Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lao Pan Soya Beancurd

Ya, is Friday !!!

Today I wanna intro my favorite food – soya beancurd



There’s a stall at Maxwell hawker center which nearby my office is selling soya -- soya bean curd. Each time I passed by the stall, it sure very long queue over there. BUT something make me surprise is -- All the bean curd have been sold out.

It’s very famous soya bean called “Lao Ban Soy Beancurd”

Everyday they just selling 50 soya beancurd, which have original and almond flavor. First come first serve, and during lunch time sure will sold out.
It needs to make an order first either by call or text. The first time I make an order, they reply me that the order was full, it make me disappointed. This time, I made an order one week before, and finally success.

This beancurd is so soft, smooth, silky and looks like a jelly pudding. Is the best soya beancurd I ever had. If you have chance, give yourself a try !



After working, went to a movie – You are the apple of my eye. It’s a hot movie recently, really hard to buy the ticket, need to do reservation first too. Really a nice movie, it flash back me lotsa memories during my school life.


Lao Ban Soya Beancurd 老伴豆花 (Main Branch)
51 Old Airport Road
#01-127 Old Airport Road Food Centre
Tel: 81812201

Lao Ban Soya Beancurd (Maxwell Food Centre)
Maxwell Road
#01-91 Maxwell Food Centre
Tel: 8299 8211

No comments:

Post a Comment